Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner - 865335
Flexible Schedule Nurse Practitioner position covering Primary Care in Long Term Care Facilities throughout Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area. Part-time and Full-time opportunity with this outstanding, growing Physician owned company. Motivated New Graduates are welcome on the team.
About the Nurse Practitioner Geriatric opportunity
• Primary Care visits to patients in SNFs, Long Term Care Facilities, and Memory Cottages at Assisted Living Facility
• Follow labs, adjust medications, engage with house team to promote best treatment plan
• Physicals and scheduled follow up visits along with acute visits
• 15-20 patients a day ranging between quick follow ups to regular scheduled every 60-day visits
• Each Provider has own patient panel
• Company covers several facilities with census of 100-300 patients
• Team of 5 NPs and 1 Physician provide daily coverage 8-5, Monday-Friday
• Shared phone call only is one day a week and every 6th weekend with stipend
• Equipment provided- laptop with Dragon software for easy dictation
• Gas and phone stipend each month
• EMR is Gerimed
• Typical day for Provider is 5 hours of clinical work then administrative time from home if desired.
• Training period with Physician that loves to teach and is on faculty at local hospital and strong NP team. Very supportive group.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner Geriatric opportunity
• Completion of Nurse Practitioner Program with license
• Board certification in State of Pennsylvania
• Career focus or interest in Geriatric Medicine demonstrated in previous jobs or training
• Strong skills in EMR documentation and navigating technology
• Great ability to work on team with patient’s best as the goal
Perks of the Nurse Practitioner Geriatric opportunity
• 5,000 sign-on bonus
• Flexible hours between clinical time and administrative time/documentation each day
• 4 weeks of PTO each year!
• Base Salary $100,000-110,000
• Productivity Bonus each month
• Annual RVU incentive
• $1500 stipend for continuing education and licenses
• Malpractice covered
• Laptop and phone app provided
• Call stipend
Live in the capital city of Pennsylvania just miles from family favorite Hersey Park and Gardens. The town is steeped in history and a short drive from Gettysburg. The schools are strong, and sense of community is high. Company is partnered with Hersey Medical Center and UPMC.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com