Licensed Therapist (LPC,LMFT,LCSW)
Growing outpatient mental health agency in Austin, TX is looking to add a full-time permanent Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social worker, or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist to their rapidly growing team. Flexible work schedule, great company culture, and quick onboarding!
- Will work mostly with school age children, adolescents, and teens conducting both virtual, clinic, and in person therapy and treatment.
- Therapist will also work closely with the state and local foster care agencies while providing care and therapy to foster children struggling with trauma on different levels. You will make a difference in the lives of these children by offering treatment options if needed and showing them the care they deserve and are sometimes lacking.
- Expected to travel across the Austin area on a as needed basis but will be scheduled efficiently so that more time is spent providing therapy than traveling.
- Open to recently certified therapists (LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- Must be Texas licensed
- Experience working closely with children in a clinical setting is a plus
- Full benefits package, Excellent PTO and Retirement benefits, paid holidays off
- Employer covers 50% of monthly insurance premium
- Multiple incentives for meeting weekly therapy hour goals. (such as extra PTO)
- Full-time, M-F schedule
- Great annual salary based on experience
- Sign on bonus
Director Business Development