Licensed Therapist – Adult Outpatient Mental Health - 816798
Growing outpatient mental health care clinic in the Port Angeles area is looking to add a full-time permanent Licensed Independent Clinical Social worker, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor to their rapidly growing team. Flexible work schedule, great company culture, and quick onboarding!
Located 2.5 hours from Seattle
- Will work with only adults providing intake assessments including psychosocial histories, identification of co-occurring disorders, history of treatment, identification of strengths and supports, risk assessment, and diagnostic formulations.
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy as appropriate for caseload, implements evidence-based practices as clinically indicated.
- Open to recently certified therapists (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC)
- Must be Washington licensed
- Experience with clinical assessments, psychotherapy, and family therapy is a plus.
- Full benefits package, Excellent PTO and Retirement benefits, paid holidays off
- Employer covers malpractice and license and certification renewals
- CME allowance and days
- Phenomenal student loan repayment!
- Full-time, M-F schedule
- $62,000 -$71,000 annual salary based on experience
- Sign on bonus
Director Business Development