Licensed Clinical Social Worker/ LCSW for Community Health
We are looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Northern Montana. A little more than an hour from Great Falls, MT.
Student Loan Forgiveness!
Open to New Grads!
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Responsibilities:
· Provide ongoing outpatient mental health services
· Can choose between School Based Care and/or Clinical Setting.
· Conduct intake process for new patients
· 45 minute patient visits. 6 patients per day.
· Complete documentation with a focus on quality, compliance, and in a timely manner
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Coordinate client care with other necessary support and services in the best interest of clients
· 4 day a week work schedule
· Seeing all ages.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Background:
· Must love rural living!
· Graduate coursework in clinical social work
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Compensation:
· $25-35/hr. Depending on experience.
· Loan Repayment