J1/H1b for FM/IM/Peds in North Carolina
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med-Peds physician to join a well-established practice in Windsor, NC, located 20 miles from historic Edenton, NC, and 40 miles from Greenville, NC. Qualified new graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply. This opportunity affords a 4-day work week and a flexible schedule - promoting an attractive work/life balance.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Join an established, experienced practice (1 physician and 1 APP)
- Excellent longevity within the practice – providers and support staff
- Mentorship within the clinic
- The practice is located inside Vidant Bertie Hospital where 13 specialties and subspecialties are offered
- Lab and X-ray on site
- Patient Education Nurse on-site
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Strong referral system
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package to include: Student Loan Repayment, Annual Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Located on the banks of the Cashie River, Windsor is a historic community that proudly traces its roots to the 1700s. It was home to a former North Carolina governor whose plantation house there is lovingly restored. Windsor is the county seat of Bertie County and, within a few miles, it features antebellum homes, vast undeveloped acreage, and plentiful game lands appealing to outdoor enthusiasts. The town offers 10 parks and recreation facilities, including a mini zoo and river launch; a treehouse park along the riverfront offers picturesque views and a quiet place to experience nature.