Interventional Pain Management Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established and growing Interventional Pain Management team only 20 minutes from beautiful Baltimore, Maryland
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
· Will be seeing patient for follow-ups and post procedure
· Seeing between 15-20 patients per day
· Medication management.
· Doctor always available for questions. Conservative on prescribing
· Only seeing adults
· No Call!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Background:
· High comfort level with medication
· At least one year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
· Know when to make other suggestions over prescribing.
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
· Excellent PTO
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Small practice Feel. Everyone’s voices are heard, and suggestion are encouraged
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Compensation:
· $110-130,000/year depending on experience
· Quarterly Bonuses!
· No Weekends or Holidays!