Our client located in eastern North Carolina, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join their established Cardiology practice. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Growing 9 hospital healthcare system with over 100 outpatient practices
- Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
- Established practice with 3 physicians and 1 advanced practice provider
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities will include seeing patients in clinic, inpatient and ED consults, diagnostic and interventional caths, echo reading, and stress testing
- Designated time for procedures
- Large built-in referral network
- Ability to live on or near beautiful Lake Gaston
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including relocation
- H1 sponsor available for qualified candidates
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small-town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.