Internal Medicine Physician
South Orange, New Jersey Internal Medicine Physician opportunity with a great balance of office and rounding. If spending every workday in the same office moving from one patient room to the next is leaving you “burned out” then consider what this practice offers. Work only 20 miles from Manhattan and enjoy either city or suburban living while getting some variety in the day.
About the Physician Opportunity
· Busy Internal Medicine practice with 2 locations seeing variety of patients 18 and older
· Acute visits, hospital and procedure follow ups, and annual exams
· Bone density and echocardiogram in office
· Evaluation and management of chronic disease like hypertension, thyroid disease, congestive heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, and arrhythmias
· Acute visit appointments include upper respiratory infections, dizziness, allergies, “flu” symptoms, rash, and
· Practice has a Cardiology leaning so easy referral of patients for cardiac cath and diagnostics.
· Interest in teaching and mentoring young PA team within the practice
· Office hours are 4 days a week only, one day a week is Rehab hospital rounding only
· Round at Hospitals every other Saturday, am only
Requirements of the Physician opportunity
· New Jersey state Medical license in good standing
· Demonstrated interest in teaching
· Interest in a team approach to care
· Demonstrate strong communication when collaborating at Rehabilitation Hospital Clinical teams
Perks of the Physician opportunity
· Competitive salary with benefits
· Flexible schedule
· Great location- proximity to New York City
For more information and to move to introduction, contact Lynda Gregg 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com.