Internal Medicine Physician for Community Health - 808264
We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Pittsburgh, PA. Student Loan Repayment!
• Will be working with complex patients in an Outpatient setting.
• Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
• Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
• Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
• Educating and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
• Will be seeing between 16-24 patients per day.
• Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
• Light Phone Call schedule.
• Working with the underserved.
• Will be seeing patients that are 16 years old and older.
• Passion to serve the community and underserved
• Open to Medical Doctor (MD) / Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) that recently completed residency.
• Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
• Relocation Assistance
• CME allowance and time off.
• Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
• Monday through Friday 8am-5pm work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
• No weekends or holidays!
• $175-200,000/year depending on experience.
• Sign-on bonus