Internal Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Internal Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity near northern New Jersey with variety split between office patients and ALF rounds.
Finally, a job with balance. Rounding at several local Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes for a few hours each day and see follow up patients in the office. Great career start for a new graduate.
About the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner position
- 3 MD, 2PA Internal Medicine Practice with Cardiology focus
- Providers share rounds at 3 local Hospital Systems and several Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
- Option to cover rounds in the morning before seeing office patients or in the afternoon on your way home
- Follow up office patient visits are 15 minutes and focus on 1 or 2 simple chief complaints
- Complex and post hospital follow ups are allotted more time
- See 25 pts a day with Physician
- Practice offers Echocardiogram, Stress tests, Bone Density Scans, EKG
- Physician owner is great mentor and teacher
- Training is available so new graduates must apply
- See patients with chronic disease like Diabetes, Hypertension, CHF, COPD, Asthma, Obesity, CAD and Arrhythmias.
- Acute visits for URI, UTI, headache, back pain etc.
- Every other Saturday rounds (3-4 hours) with Wednesday off each week to follow
- No call or evenings
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner position
- Master’s Degree completed and Board certification
- New Jersey Medical License to practice
- Interest in building low term relationships with patients and managing chronic care with holistic approach including Pharmaceuticals, Nutrition, Exercise and Health Sleep
- Motivated to train and learn, wiling to read and study
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong technology skills with EMR and SOAP note writing
Perks of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner opportunity
- Great balance of rounding and office patient management
- Competitive salary starting at $100,00
- Profit sharing after year one at 6 %
- Health and Dental insurance covered
- 401K with 4 % match
- Support of MD at all times
- Malpractice and licensing covered
Enjoy a supportive Practice with opportunity for Profit Sharing and growth over time. Live an easy drive to New York City but stay clear of the cost and traffic just a bit. Great place to settle and stay and grow your career long term.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com