Internal Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Great opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Internal Medicine in beautiful eastern North Carolina. This is an ideal job for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner that tires of spending time in the same office day. Administrative time allotted each work. There is time to catch up from the clinical schedule.
- Join a growing company that travels to Independent and Assisted Living facilities delivering Primary Care.
- Spend ½ day to full day (you determine the schedule) in each facility seeing patients for acute visits and History and Physicals
- No skilled Nursing homes
- Enjoy reasonable travel between each facility (car allowance included), finally a break from the same 4 walls
- Physician founder and owner is actively involved and available anytime: Physician also covers facilities: a wonderful resource
- Develop a long- term relationship with residents to deliver best care over the years
- Join a growing Provider team in covering the NC geography
- Experience in Primary Care is required because work autonomously (MD available by phone)
- Quarterly team meetings for teaching and training
- Work only 4 clinical days a week, Fridays are Administrative days
- Physician owned - not a big corporate practice
- Visit each facility with a scribe that will assist you with seeing patients, make calls, and help immensely with EMR. Team work every day; helps daily efficiency
- Enjoy travel to covered facilities each week
- Competitive compensation with 401K and CME.
For more information about this unique opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499. Lynda@linkPAs.com
Lynda Gregg, PA