Internal Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner 880459
Geriatric Medicine Travel Position for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant along the beautiful North Carolina coast. Great opportunity for a Provider that enjoys meeting people and providing care in a variety of settings. If you are tired of the same four walls and tiny exam rooms leave you feeling claustrophobic, consider this opportunity.
About this Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity
- Regional travel to Assisted Living Facilities and homes throughout designed area around Wilmington, North Carolina
- Join team of 10 Providers across the state of NC all with separate regions
- See 20-24 patients a day for both acute, chronic care, and follow-up visits.
- Work alongside Medical Assistant each day as you make visits
- Enjoy building long standing relationships with residents contracted for Primary Care in your region.
- Referrals available for Specialty Medicine as needed
Requirements of this Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner position
- Desire to travel- company works hard to create a territory that keeps commute reasonable
- Demonstrated interest in Geriatric Medicine via work experience, CME, conferences, or clinical hours/preceptorship
- Over five years of APP experience in Primary Care
- Ability to work well with leadership and administration
- Great communicator
- Time Management that allows weekly plan to visit each site in the region on a weekly rotating schedule.
- Strong EMR skills to document patient visits in timely fashion
Perks of this Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner position
- Friday is an Administrative Day- catch up on calls and EMR from home or the local coffee shop
- Flexibility of creating your own schedule and travel each week
- No call or weekends
- Monthly car allowance
- Competitive salary with 401K
For more information about this job, call Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499. Lynda@linkpas.com