Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
If you are looking for a new adventure to start your first position and grow your provider experience this relocation opportunity will be perfect for you! We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an Internal Medicine setting. Come join a well-established and supportive Medical Center that takes care of their community. Located near Island Falls, ME. Student Loan Repayment, Relocation Assistance and Sign-on Bonus!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community!
- Will be working with patients in an Internal Medicine setting.
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups. Most patients are 18 years old and up.
- Independent position but have other providers on site.
- Will be seeing between 16-20 patients per day.
- Working Tuesday-Friday 8am-6pm (4/10s)
- Some Phone Call. But don’t have to be intown during call.
- Passion to serve a rural community
- At least 2 years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Full Medical, Dental, Reimbursement for licensing/DEA and Retirement benefits!
- Over a month of PTO plus no weekends or holidays.
- 2 weeks for CME and $2,500
- Student Loan Repayment
- $115-160,000/year depending on experience.
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus!
Director Business Development