Inpatient Psychiatrist opportunity in beautiful beach town along Space Coast of Florida - just an hour east of Orlando. Incredible chance to practice Psychiatry only minutes from the ocean. Physician interested in Acute and Crisis care. This is an opportunity to lead care with extensive team of LCSWs, Therapists, PMHNP’s and RNs and make a big impact.
About the Psychiatrist opportunity
· Daily rounds and follow ups of admitted patients
· Medical management and Pharmacologic treatment planning
· Community Health System provides over 100 inpatient beds for Chemical Dependency, Crisis Stabilization, and Behavioral Health treatment for both children and adults
· Leadership and communication to entire team to create best possible success for patient treatment
Requirements of the Psychiatry opportunity
· Physician with Board certification in Psychiatry
· Florida State Medical License to practice
· Interest in acute care of patients with Bipolar, Schizophrenia, Addiction,
· Rounds and team meetings each day
· Enjoy collaboration- Availability for calls and follow up from team daily
· Interest in working with children, adolescents, and adults
Perks of the Psychiatry opportunity
· Excellent compensation and benefit package
· No call
· Wonderful beach community near Kennedy Space Center with affordable housing and outstanding schools.
· Lounge on the beach, snorkel, enjoy boating, fishing or venture just an hour by car to Orlando of a day at Disney.
For more information contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com