Infectious Disease Physician - 808262
We are looking for an Infectious Disease Physician (MD/DO) to join a growing Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Albuquerque, NM.
• Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
• 3 days of outpatient clinic and 2 days of hospital IP Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
• Office and general hospital ID consultation services using in-person and/or tele-video services
• Practice includes an active outpatient (OPAT) infusion clinic
• The group is also involved in infection control and antibiotic stewardship
• Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
• Work in close collaboration with TriCore Labs microbiology section
• Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
• Responsibilities for this position would be 100% ID
• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Must be board certified/board eligible in Infectious Disease
• Clinical experience in inpatient and outpatient settings within a hospital environment
• Clinical experience with monitoring IV antibiotic therapy administration and monitoring
• Board Certified or Board Eligible.
• Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice with Tail Coverage, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
• Relocation Assistance
• $5,000 CME allowance and time off.
• Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
• Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
• No weekends or holidays!
• Depending on experience.
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.