In-Home Chronic Disease Management Nurse Practitioner
Do you have a passion to help others? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner for an In-Home Comprehensive provider role to join a well-established Healthcare group in Somerset County, Maryland.
Come join a group that takes care of their community.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will be working with adults and geriatrics in a home-based setting
· Working Chronic Disease Managements and High-Risk patients
· Seeing between 5-6 patients a day. Will have own patient panel for on-going care.
· MD is always available via telephone
· Visit are between 1 to 1 ½ hours long.
· Will cover a 50 mile radius from their home.
· Will cover an area of up to a 50-mile radius from primary radius.
· Paid Phone Call
· Fantastic RN support!
Nurse Practitioner Background:
· At least 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
· Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes
· Idea candidate has experience in Chronic Disease Management.
· Open to Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners/AGNP, and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP.
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits. No wait period to enroll in the 401K!
· CME of $1,500 and 5 days off!
· PTO: 3 weeks plus 12 paid holidays off!
· Monday-Friday work schedule. 8am to 5pm
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· Depending on experience.
· Mileage reimbursement