In-Home Chronic Disease Management Nurse Practitioner 802675
Do you have a passion to help others? We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner for an In-Home Comprehensive provider role to join a well-established Healthcare group in the finger lakes area with openings in Wayne County, Oneida County, and Monroe county. Come join a group that takes care of their community.
Not open to new grads at this time
· Will be working with adults and geriatrics in a home-based setting
· Working Chronic Disease Managements and High-Risk patients
· Seeing between 4-6 patients a day. Will have own patient panel for on-going care.
· MD is always available via telephone
· Visit are between 1 to 1 ½ hours long.
· Will cover an area of up to a 50-mile radius from primary radius.
· Light Phone Call
· Fantastic RN support!
· At least 1 year of experience as a provider required.
· Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes
· Open to Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioners/AGNP, and Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP
· Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, and Retirement benefits. No wait period to enroll in the 401K!
· CME of $1,500 and 5 days off!
· PTO: 3 weeks plus 12 paid holidays off!
· Monday-Friday work schedule. 8am to 5pm
· $95k-$120k/ per year range based on experience.
· Mileage reimbursement