Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner - 2 weeks off each month!
Well known, thriving healthcare system is looking for a Full-Time hospitalist Nurse Practitioner to join an established and growing Hospital System in Albuquerque, NM. If you like having two weeks off every month while making great money and providing great patient care then this is the perfect position for you! This hospital truly values their medical staff and believe in a great work life balance.
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Admit patients to inpatient service, ER consults, and daily rounds
- Cover medical questions from clinical team and consultants during hospital stay
- Communicate progress to Hospitalist team, patients, nurses, and families of patient
- Review labs and diagnostic tests
- Write Daily Progress notes and follow up in Hospital EMR (write name if you know)
- Discharge patients with follow up and prescriptions
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
- CME and CME days off.
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- Per Shift model of pay. Anywhere from $690-720 per 12 hour shift depending on experience.
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Background:
- At least 1 year of hospital medicine experience
- Not open to new grads
- Active New Mexico license is a plus.
Director Business Development