Geriatric Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - 872210
Geriatric Medicine Travel Position for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant covering a handful of facilities that are drivable from Raleigh. Administrative time is built into the weekly schedule! If you are tired of the same four walls with tiny exam rooms that leave you feeling claustrophobic, and enjoy the idea of Primary Care travel, this is a must consider opportunity.
About this Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity
- Travel to Assisted Living Facilities and homes throughout regional area around Raleigh. Territory stretches from Wilson to Warrenton
- Four days of clinic and 1 day of Administration each week
- Administration day for catching up on documentation in EMR, following labs and diagnostic tests can be done from home
- Join team of 12 Providers across the state of North Carolina, all with separate regions
- See 18-24 patients a day for both acute, chronic care, and follow-up visits.
- LPN travels to Facilities with you and offers tremendous help- rooming patients, Triage, Vital Signs, EMR, E- Scripts, Lab and Diagnostics follow up
- Enjoy building long standing relationships with residents at 8 Facilities for Primary Care in your region. Schedule is flexible for visits weekly or biweekly
- Referrals available for Specialty Medicine as needed
- Physician available for calls
- Providers share call one month each year
- Training for 4 weeks
Requirements of this Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner position
- Board Certification as PA or NP and licensure in North Carolina
- Proven Experience in Geriatric Medicine
- Desire to travel- company works hard to create a territory that keeps commute reasonable
- Over one year of experience following graduation in Primary Care, not open for new graduates
- Ability to work well with leadership and administration
- Great communicator
- Time Management that allows weekly plan to visit each site in the region on a weekly rotating schedule.
- Strong EMR skills to document patient visits in timely fashion
Perks of this Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner position
- Friday is an Administrative Day- catch up on calls and EMR from home or the local coffee shop
- Base Salary $95-$115,000 depending on experience
- Comprehensive Insurance – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with 3 % match
- Licenses and Malpractice covered
- CME time and stipend
- $400 monthly car allowance
Raleigh ranks one of the top cities in the US. Just a short visit and you will understand the appeal of strong Universities, Tech corridor, perfect four seasons, proximity to beaches and Rocky Mountains for weekend getaways. A combination of this great area for living with a job that allows work-life balance and you have finally arrived.
For more information about this job, call Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499. Lynda@linkPAs.com