General Surgery Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
We are looking for a Full-Time General Surgery Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established and growing Hospital System in Albuquerque, NM.
· Provide clinical care to patients in accordance to regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
· Only seeing adults.
· Surgical First Assist during routine procedures.
· Review test results with patient and family to identify any abnormal findings.
· Must be confident working alone in the clinic.
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Seeing 15-18 patient a day in the clinic.
· Will round in the hospital post op.
· Shared Call. Take call for own patient panel.
· Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, malpractice, and retirement benefits.
· CME and 5 days off.
· Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
· Depending on experience.
· At least 3 years of experience in Surgical First Assist as a Provider
· Active New Mexico license is a plus.