General Dentist - 800082
We are looking for a Dentist to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located near St. Louis, MO.
Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years!
· Perform assigned dental tasks using high level of skills and ability.
· Provide routine and emergency dental services, including diagnosis and treatment plans, pediatric dentistry, general restorative procedures, crown and bridge construction, removable prosthetics, uncomplicated endodontics and minor oral surgery.
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Teach and train patients and staff on illness prevention.
· Initiate and interpret x-ray and lab studies.
· Administer and prescribe anesthetics and medications.
· Can choose between a four day and five day work week!
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Open to recent graduates!
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· $125-150,000/year depending on experience.