Florida Physician opportunity in Gastroenterology. Welcome to the Sunshine State! Join a growing 12 Physician GI Practice with multiple locations throughout the Orlando area. Second new Surgical/Endoscopy suite opening soon. Practice has strong connections with both Orlando Health and Advent Health Care System, the 2 prominent Hospital Systems in Orlando. The group includes 2 Colorectal Surgeons allowing easy referral and best possible patient care.
About the Gastroenterologist opportunity
· Supportive Physician group with diverse number of Fellowship training, Research interests, clinical interests like motility disorder or hepatology, and Procedures focus.
· Opportunity to create your own schedule; start early morning or later if preferred
· Scribe model allowing Physician to spend much less time working in the EMR- eClinical works
· Office patients present of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Reflux, Cirrhosis, Crohn disease, Barretts esophagus, Hepatitis, and Colon Cancer.
· 10 Advance Practice Providers provide hospital care like ER consults, hospital follow up on all services, and daily follow up on admitted patient for the practice
· Each office emphasizes education via video technology in each exam room and webinars in person and via zoom
· 25 % of visits are virtual at this time and platform will continue
· Busy practice but strong team of MAs, Scribes, and staff allow efficient and timely care
· Practice is very involved in the community
· Research collaboration with UCF
Requirements of the Gastroenterologist opportunity
· Board certification in Gastroenterology in the State of Florida
· 2-4 years of experience in Private or Hospital based practice
· Fellowship training and Endoscopy experience
· Call is 1 in 7
· Spanish speaking is greatly appreciated for best patient care
Perks of the Gastroenterologist opportunity
· Base salary $350,000-$600,000 depending on training and experience
· Relocation bonus $10,000 and starting bonus available
· CME, license, malpractice, health insurance package
· After year one move to revenue style compensation
· First year salary guaranteed
· 3 year contract
· Live near Disney, great schools, beaches, sports, shopping, and wonderful neighborhoods with community.
For more information about this Gastroenterologist job, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com