FM/IM/Peds in North Carolina
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med-Peds physician to join a well-established practice in Windsor, NC, located 20 miles from historic Edenton, NC, and 40 miles from Greenville, NC. This opportunity affords a 4-day work week and a flexible schedule - promoting an attractive work/life balance.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Join an established, experienced practice (1 physician and 1 APP)
- Excellent longevity within the practice – providers and support staff
- Mentorship within the clinic
- The practice is located inside Vidant Bertie Hospital where 13 specialties and subspecialties are offered
- Lab and X-ray on site
- Patient Education Nurse on-site
- System-wide integrated EMR - EPIC
- Strong referral system
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package to include: Student Loan Repayment, Annual Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Located on the banks of the Cashie River, Windsor is a historic community that proudly traces its roots to the 1700s. It was home to a former North Carolina governor whose plantation house there is lovingly restored. Windsor is the county seat of Bertie County and, within a few miles, it features antebellum homes, vast undeveloped acreage, and plentiful game lands appealing to outdoor enthusiasts. The town offers 10 parks and recreation facilities, including a mini zoo and river launch; a treehouse park along the riverfront offers picturesque views and a quiet place to experience nature.