Family Practice Physician MD/DO for Community Health
We are looking for a Primary Care/ Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located less than 3 hours from St. Louis, MO and Kansas City, MO.
Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years and live on the Lake!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- 4/8 work schedule. Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
- Will be seeing between 20-25 patients per day.
- Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
- Light Phone Call schedule. 1:5 weeks. Will round in hospital when on call.
- Will be seeing all ages
- Passion to serve the community and underserved
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
- No weekends or holidays!
- $240,000 - $250,000/year depending on experience. Plus bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan Repayment