Family Practice Physician
Thriving family practice is looking to add a Family Practice Physician to their growing clinic. This is an excellent opportunity for a Physician just finishing their residency and looking to gain more experience.
Family Medicine Physician Responsibilities:
- Physician will be seeing all ages both pediatric and adult patients. This is a full scope practice position including seeing OB patients.
- Provider will do patient evaluations and consultations, diagnose and prescribe medications, suturing, administering vaccines and ongoing patient care.
- Physician will mostly provide outpatient care along working with an entire team made up of back office staff and APPs.
Family Medicine Physician Background:
- Provider must have finished residency or be close to finishing.
- Open to a MD or DO
- Current California license or a pending license is a plus
- Not open to Visa candidates
Family Medicine Physician Benefits:
- Full health benefits (dental, vision, medical)
- PTO and CME days off with CME allowance
- Loan repayment
- 401k with match
- Fulltime position- M-F 8a-5p, no nights or weekend call.
Family Medicine Physician Compensation:
- Based on experience