Family or Internal Medicine Physician
We are looking for a Primary Care or Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located less than 45 minutes from Brattleboro, VT and Northampton, MA.
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- 4/10s with 32 Clinical Hours and 8 Admin Hours. Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
- Will be seeing between 16-20 patients per day.
- Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
- Light Phone Call schedule.
- Mostly seeing adults
- Passion to serve the community and underserved
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Open to J1 / H1 Physicians and Physicians right out of Residency.
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- Work/life balance is very important to this group! Things comes up and they understand.
- No weekends or holidays!
- $180,000 - 200,000/year depending on experience.
- $15k sign on bonus!