Family Nurse Practitioner for Community Health
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located an hour from Boston, MA. Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for nearly 20 years!
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Educating and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
· Will be seeing between 20-25 patients per day.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Light Phone Call schedule.
· Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Will be seeing patients that are 12 years old and older.
Nurse Practitioner Background:
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Board Certified.
· At least 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· No weekends or holidays!
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $105-110,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses