Family Nurse Practitioner/ FNP for Primary Care
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner/ FNP to join a well-established and growing Medical Practice team team only 20 minutes from beautiful Baltimore, Maryland.
Will help to build a Primary Care practice within a Pain Management practice.
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will be seeing patient for initial and follow-up visits
· Seeing between 15-25 patients per day
· Will take the lead on developing the Primary Care side of the practice.
· Doctor always available for questions.
· Will help develop a program for Allergy testing and Allergy shots. May need to evaluate patients needs for allergy testing.
· Will help develop a program for UTI testing. Practice has a lab in-house to do urine toxicology testing.
· Patients will be referred to the Primary Care side internally.
· Might be rotating to two locations during the week. Only one location per day.
· No Call or weekends!
Family Nurse Practitioner Background:
· High comfort level with medication
· At least five year of experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner working in Primary or Internal Medicine.
· Must be comfortable working independently and developing a practice.
Family Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
· Excellent PTO
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Small practice Feel. Everyone’s voices are heard, and suggestion are encouraged
Family Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $120-130,000/year depending on experience
· No Weekends or Holidays!