Family Nurse Practitioner - 661583
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner/ FNP to join a growing Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Albuquerque, NM.
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Educating and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
· Will be seeing between 18-22 patients per day.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Very Light Phone Call schedule. Only taking second call.
· Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Seeing all ages
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Family Nurse Practitioner Background:
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· At least two years of Nurse Practitioner experience
Family Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· No weekends or holidays!
Family Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $104-115,000/year. Depending on experience.
· Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.