Family Medicine Physician with Clinical and Leadership opportunity
This is a no rush clinic. See 16-22 patients a day. Slow down the pace and recover the thorough approach to patient care. Great team and supportive system in place. Tuition Reimbursement!!!
About the Family Medicine opportunity
- New office space- bright and upbeat vibe
- Growing company with multiple clinics and multi-million dollar plans to expand this year.
- Care for medically underserved population
- See patients for chronic conditions like hypertension, diabetes, COPD, asthma, CHF, and acute visits like URI, UTI, Headache, muscle strain, allergies, and rash.
- Each office has Primary Care, Dentistry, Pediatrics, Women’s health, and Mental Health
- Office hours are 8-5, Monday-Friday
- Each Provider has 2 Medical Assistant to increase best patient flow
- EMR- eclinical works
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician opportunity
- Doctor of Medicine, Degree
- Board certification to practice in Texas
- DEA and DPS
- Physicians just completing residency are encouraged to respond as Company offers Tuition reimbursement
- Interest in Supervision of PA and NP team
- Mentoring and interest in teaching Residents and students
- Bilingual – English- Spanish is greatly appreciated
Perks of the Family Medicine Physician opportunity
- Opportunity for Tuition reimbursement or loan forgiveness
- Base Salary of $200,000 or greater depending on experience and interest in leadership
- Strong Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- PTO- 3 weeks plus
- 10 paid Holidays each year with 1 Floating Holiday
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short-term and Long- term Disability
- Life Insurance Coverage
- 401K Retirement with 5% match
Live in wonderful suburbs of Houston with horse farms scattered throughout the drive and newly developed family communities. Choose having land and space or a neighborhood with stellar schools and only a 25 minutes’ drive to the heart of Houston.
For more information about this Physician opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com