Family Medicine Physician
Treasure Coast of Florida, Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, on Florida’s Treasure Coast, are opportunities for Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians. Vero Beach is known for its beauty, lying on the Atlantic Ocean with the Intracoastal Waterway and the Indian River running through it. Indian River County is one of the wealthiest counties in Florida and has grown exponentially since 2000. This area was once known for orange groves, is now known for world class golf, boating, shopping and a growing foodie culture.
Well established multi-specialty practice with deep roots in the community offering family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and gynecology services to all age groups within Indian County.
- C/B.E. in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Accredited Residency Program
- Licensed in Florida (unrestricted)
- 40 hours per week
- Spanish, desired, but not required.
- Multiple clinic locations
- 7:30-6pm (Only work 40 hrs.) Some Saturdays
- State date 3-4 months from acceptance.
- Salaried position.
- Health, dental, vision
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Life insurance, LTD, STD
- Relocation Assistance
- 15 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, plus 2 floating days
- CME (2K annually)
- Malpractice insurance
- License reimbursements after 90 days
For more information, please contact lynda gregg (904) 452-4499 / email@example.com