Family Medicine Physician
We are looking for a Primary Care/ Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Northeast Montana.
Student Loan Repayment!
Family Medicine Physician Responsibilities:
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· 4/10 work schedule. Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Will be seeing between 20-25 patients per day in Outpatient and 6-7 patient in Inpatient
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Light Phone Call schedule. 1:5 weeks. Will round in hospital when on call.
· Will be seeing all ages
Family Medicine Physician Background:
· Must love rural living!
· Board Certified or Board Eligible.
Family Medicine Physician Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
Family Medicine Physician Compensation:
· $240-250,000/year depending on experience. Plus bonuses
· Sign-on bonus
· Loan Repayment