Family Medicine Physician
Family Medicine Physician opportunity just south of Atlanta. This is the perfect opportunity for a Physician that prefers small-town living to the big city, the chance to see and know patients and their extended families over the lifetime, and care for a diverse patient population. It is like practicing Medicine the way it used to be. The Practice feels like family, works as a team, and has the latest technology to make the day efficient. Tuition reimbursement is offered.
About this Family Medicine Physician opportunity
· Join established multi-location practice
· Patient visits are adults with occasional Pediatric visits (no newborn visits), no OB.
· Patients with Hypertension (>50%), Diabetes (>20%), CHF, COPD, obesity, and other chronic diseases.
· See 14-18 patients a day
· Hospital follow up exams
· Practice has Pharmacy at downtown location
· Clinic has Call Center to help facilitate nursing calls and patient questions
· Hours are 7am-6pm Monday-Friday (8am-5pm during COVID)
· One hour lunch break every day
· No weekend hours
· Shared phone call only, weekly call and call frequency is very low
· Telehealth visits comprise about 15 % of current patient visits
· Limited Pain Management with Federal Opioid Protocol in place for dispensing and follow up
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician opportunity
· Board Certification Physician in Primary Care
· Georgia Medical license and DEA
· 2-3 years of Primary Care experience
· Mission driven and desire to care for uninsured, homeless, and most needy patients
· Potential for teaching medical students and NP students during clinical rotations.
Perks of this Family Medicine Physician opportunity
· Practice Medicine in very supportive environment where local referral system is strong: Specialists in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Pulmonary are available
· Scribe system available
· eClinical works
· Competitive salary (base with incentives), vision, dental, medical, 403B match, PTO with 8 additional days off
· Live and settle in a town with great schools, affordable housing, strong medical community, and much to offer a family.
· The town offers beautiful, thriving historic downtown with shops, restaurants, and hip newly renovated loft apartments. Join family and friends for several annual festivals, pick fresh produce at local farms, kayak or hike nearby 180-acre park. The weather allows year-round time outdoors including golfing and long walks. Travel one hour to Atlanta when you need an international airport, professional sports, and theater.
For more information about this Primary Care Physician opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com