Family Medicine Physician - 816448
Family Medicine opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals serving a rapidly growing patient population just two hours west of Denver. This is your chance to better your community by bringing health to those who need it most, in an organization that also supports your wellness.
The Family Medicine Physician will perform professional medical activities as a primary care physician providing acute, chronic, and preventative medical care. This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week on a 4/10 schedule rotation with 32 hours of scheduled clinic time and 8 hours of clinic administration time allocated.
Family Medicine Physician Job Qualifications
• Graduation from an approved medical school.
• Satisfactory completion of a post-graduate training program and is Board-Eligible or Board-Certified by the American Board of physician’s specialty.
• Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Colorado.
• Minimum three (3) years in a family practice setting preferred.
• ACLS Certification and BLS required
• Some Spanish is preferred
Family Medicine Physician Benefits:
• Reimbursed for millage if asked to cover in other locations, also for travel.
• Annual base salary, commensurate with industry standards
• Relocation allowance
• 4 day work week
This is a mountain lovers paradise, nestled in a Colorado Rockies resort community! Surrounded by the White River National Forest rich with wildlife, ancient underground caves, and numerous hot springs. This is the ideal location for those who love being outdoors.