Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician - 808263
We are looking for a Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join a growing Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located in Albuquerque, NM.
• Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
• Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
• Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
• Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
• Educating and monitoring to clients and treatment team in conjunction with nursing staff.
• Will be seeing between 18-22 patients per day.
• Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
• Very Light Phone Call schedule. Only taking second call.
• Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
• Seeing all ages for Family Medicine Physicians and only Adults for Internal Medicine Physicians.
• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• Dedicated Medical Assistant
• Passion to serve the community and underserved
• Board Certified or Board Eligible.
• New Grads Welcome!!
• Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice with Tail Coverage, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
• Relocation Assistance
• $5,000 CME allowance and time off.
• Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
• Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
• No weekends or holidays!
• $230,000 for the first year then switching to RVU.
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation.