F/T or P/T Ortho Physician Assistant (APP)
Thriving multi-specialty orthopedic group in the Newburgh, NY area is looking to add a Physician Assistant/PA or Nurse Practitioner/NP to work in their clinics. Full-time and part-time roles are available.
Covering clinics in the Newburgh, NY area.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Provider will be mostly be doing basic consults and physical exams (no procedures) for the surgeons such as, pre/postop patient visits in the clinic and also removing stitches from post op patients and reporting on their healing to the surgeons.
- Occasionally some trauma ortho cases (no emergency) along with dislocations and trigger point/ joint injections
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Background:
- NY NP/PA state license is a plus
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Full health benefits (full-time)
- Great PTO package
- Fulltime position is 4- 10 hour shifts per week, no weekends
- Part-time position schedule will be 10 hours shifts also. Flex days
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $110k – $145k annual salary based on experience for full-time role
- $60-$75 an hour based on experience for part-time role.
- Sign on bonus
Director Business Development