ENT Opportunity in North Dakota
ENT Opportunity in North Dakota – Must love the Outdoors
Attention Outdoorsmen/Women! If you love hunting, fishing, close communities, and wide-open spaces this is the opportunity for you! This part of North Dakota is known for its Big Game, Waterfowl, Upland Game and Furbearer hunting as well as fishing for walleye, Northern Pike, Bass, Muskie. There are National Parks nearby, good schools, beautiful Catholic St. James Basilica, built in the late nineteenth century by men who built the Northern Pacific Railroad. The town’s population are predominantly farmers as well as North Dakota has men/women working on the pipeline. There is a Regional Airport in town and a population of 18K in and around the town. If you want to be appreciated, and belong to a close-knit community, Jamestown will embrace you! This is a hospital employed position that offers a guaranteed 3-year salary of 500K! Low Taxes, lots of time-off to explore! True Quality of life -
The Medical Center is looking for:
- drawn to rural medicine
- generate new ideas that grow practice
Week would consist of:
- 3 days in clinic
- 5 days in surgery*
- .5 allowed for “administrative” time
This is fluid based on demand/volume and best practice design.
*Block time when fully ramped up: full Monday and half Wednesday (a.m.)
-Epic medical records system
We are surgically focused and would need a provider competent in the procedures we are currently doing with aspirations to help us grow further.
Call: Current provider is available 10 days following any tonsillectomy procedure (currently doing 1 or 2 Mondays a month).
This does not need to be your same pattern, rather a reference that we expect accessibility for patients during risk period.
COMP & BENEFITS
Hospital employee, with guaranteed salary: $500,000
- Term: 3-year minimum commitment
- Start date: fall 2020 – spring 2021 (flexible)
- Annual CME allowance of $7,500, 10 days off
- 30 days of Allowed Time Off (ATO)
- Comprehensive Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401k, etc.
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Medical licensure and fees for one medical association per Hospital Policy
- Relocation assistance: Up to $10,000 based on proximity to JRMC