Director of Nursing (DON)- Skilled Nursing & Rehab Facility
Not for profit nursing facility and long term care center is looking to hire a Director of Nursing to lead a care team of nurses and medical staff.
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients with a broad range of medical conditions and needs.
- DON will be responsible for screening potential residents for admission and overseeing patient care in the acute hospital setting.
- Will be managing licensed nurses, nursing assistants and multiple ancillary employees.
- Nurse leadership experience in a post acute nursing facility is a plus
- Experiencing working and managing a SNF or LTC facility is a plus
- California RN license
- Not open to new grads
- Full benefits package
- Excellent PTO and retirement with percentage match
- Monday- Friday, Full-time
- $105-$130,000/ year, depending on experience
Director Business Development