Dermatology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity in Dermatology with a multiple location Dermatology practice in North Carolina.
Established Dermatology Practice in eastern part of beautiful NC is looking for a PA or NP to work at several different locations situated between Raleigh and the coast. This job hits all the marks: location, specialty, work/life balance, and compensation.
About the Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity
· Solo Provider opportunity in busy office
· Office hours are 8-5, Monday-Thursday, and 8-1 on Fridays.
· Supportive team of RNs and Medical Assistants to help with rooming patients, triage, procedure prep, prescription management, and lab follow up
· Call Center available to create a situation of success for Clinical staff to work at top of license,
· Effective EMR with training
· See patients with General Dermatology complaints: rash, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, warts, skin cancer screening
· 50-70 patients a day
· Shave and punch biopsies performed
· Radiation Therapy available for skin cancer therapy
· Laser Therapy in house
· Opportunity to grow Aesthetic Medicine interest- Botox and filler certified providers can expand their interest within the practice
Requirements of the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Dermatology job.
· Certification and license in state of North Carolina
· North Carolina residence
· 3-5 years of Dermatology experience in a fast-paced practice
· Business interest focus with understanding and motivation toward practice productivity
· Comfort working autonomously
· Team player with clinical and support staff at office
Perks of the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity
· Incentivized salary with Profit sharing model after first year
· Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Relocation bonus
· Friday is half day in office allowing time to actually have a hobby
· Staff is supportive allowing focus on clinical medicine and efficient use of time
· Incredible location with Capital city of Raleigh within an hour drive and the beautiful NC beaches within easy reach. The practice locations offer a more rural, peaceful location allowing the option of settling in the nearby community with close proximity to city living, top universities, beach days, fishing and water sports, or shopping and dining in the nearby town or Raleigh. The options are endless.
For more information and details about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com.