Dermatology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Experienced Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity in a southern coastal, resort town. Escape the city hustle and join an office just miles from the beach.
About the Dermatology Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner opportunity
- General Dermatology practice with MOHS Surgery
- See patients in the office for eczema, atopic dermatitis, rash, warts, psoriasis, skin cancer, acne, etc.
- Experience with skin cancer screening is favored due to prevalence in the area
- Fast paced practice with Medical Assistant support for EMR and E scripts
- 35-50 patients a day depending on hours
- Office hours are 7:30-8
- Flexible work schedule allowing long or short days
- Over 2-3 years of experience is required
- Office procedures- small excisions, punch and shave biopsies, cryotherapy
- Aesthetics available- botox, fillers, and laser
Requirements of the Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner opportunity
- National Board certification
- Florida state license
- Over 2-3 years of experience in Medical Dermatology
- Office is occasionally solo provider so Experience is a must
- Continued interest in education within Dermatology field via CME and associations like SDPA.
- Practice owner very supportive of Provider that has specific interest in Cosmetic Dermatology and wants to develop a specialty clinic each week.
Perks of the Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner experience
· Base Salary determined by medical Dermatology experience, number of procedures expected, and interest in Cosmetics and Aesthetics and hours each week. Range is 120,000-135,000
- PTO and paid Holidays-July 4, Christmas, New Year etc.
- Licensing fees covered
- Malpractice covered
- Medical insurance plans
- CME allowance
· Living in quiet, peaceful town with intercoastal areas for fishing and kayaking, deep sea fishing, miles of beach for walks, and abundance of golf courses and tennis facilities. Enjoy small town charm with a coastal vibe where restaurants serve fresh seafood and local artists share their music and artwork at local bars and studios. Find a sense of community with great schools and affordable housing.
For more information about this opportunity, reach out to Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com anytime.