Dermatology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
New York opportunity in Dermatology for an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. Practice Medical Dermatology in Family owned practice in Brooklyn with easy access to Long Island. That is right – miss the traffic of Manhattan.
About this Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant job opportunity
- Single office practice in renovated Brownstone overs charming and delightful way to offer care in the neighborhood.
- Practice focus is Medical Dermatology- eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, skin cancer, acne, skin biopsies and some aesthetic procedures.
- One Physician and 2 Advance Practice Providers share patient visits with 3 exam rooms and central area for EMR
- Office hours 10-6 Monday-Friday
- Office procedures are offered
- Team approach with Physician available for questions in person or by phone.
- Practice has strong roots in the multi-cultural area around the practice which allows for great diversity of patients cared for
Requirements of the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner job
- Master’s Degree
- New York active State license
- Over one year of Medical Dermatology experience
- Ability and interest in working autonomously
- Interest in continued learning and willingness to grow as a Provider
- Proximity to practice is helpful
- Spanish or Chinese language fluency is a very strong benefit for an interested candidate
Perks of the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner job
- Great benefits and salary with quarterly productivity bonus
- Opportunity to work 4 days a week
- No weekends
- Great location with proximity to city but an easy commute from Long Island
- Subway stop within a block and parking nearby.
For more information about this new opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com
Min Compensation: 0.0
Max Compensation: 0.0