Dermatology Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/ NP or Physician Assistant/ PA to help open a brand new dermatology clinic in Roswell, NM. This is an excellent opportunity for an NP or PA looking to operate in an independent provider dermatology role.
Located 3 hours south of Albuquerque, NM, 3.5 hours north of El Paso, TX, and 2.5 hours west of Lubbock, TX
- Will be working in a full service dermatology practice that treats all conditions of the skin, hair, and nails. Given the high risk of skin cancer, there will be a special emphasis on skin cancer prevention, screenings, and treatment.
- Provide medical, surgical and/or cosmetic medical care to ensure the highest standard of patient care is provided independently, under the supervision of a board-certified dermatologist.
- Must be comfortable working independently with limited access to a physician.
- Must have at least one year or NP/PA experience
- Willing to train in dermatology if you have good exposure from a current or previous setting such as family medicine
- New Mexico License is a plus
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Retirement benefits!
- Will have 2 MA’s who are also trained as scribes to assist and help with day to day operations.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p schedule
- $90k-120,000/ per year based on experience
- Sign-on bonus
- Productivity bonus
- Retention bonus
- Relocation Assistance!
Director Business Development