We are looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist/ CRNA to join a well-established and growing team near Pittsburgh, PA. Come join a supportive! Open to New Grads!
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Responsibilities:
· Provide anesthesia services for patients of all ages under the guidance of the physician
· Will be obtaining, preparing, and utilizing all equipment, monitors, supplies, and drugs used for the administration of anesthesia.
· Will be working in multiple surgical settings
· Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
· Provide clinical support for shared medical visits
· Performance of clinical intervention as needed
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Benefits:
· Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement benefits!
· 7 weeks of PTO!
· $3,000 CME allowance and 5 days off!
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Compensation:
· Above Industry Standard depending on experience
· Relocation Assistance!
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Background:
· Open to New Grads!
· Must be comfortable with a rural setting