Complex Care Physician (MD/DO)
We are looking for a Complex Care Physician (MD/DO) to join a well-established Complex Care Management Group in the Houston, TX area.
- Overseeing a team of Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers.
- Seeing 15-20 patients a month. Will have some access to Telemedicine.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team to recruit and hire the best care team members
- Deliver timely healthcare services tailored to the needs of individual patients, and in compliance with our high-touch care delivery model.
- Direct delivery of home- and community-based care (preventive, acute, chronic care management)
- Only doing backup call.
- Only seeing adult and geriatric patients.
- Will report to the Senior Medical Director
- Geriatric, Behavior Health, Addiction Medicine, and/or Emergency Medicine.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- $205-240,000/year depending on experience.