Complex Care Medical Director Physician (MD/DO)
We are looking for a Complex Care Physician (MD/DO) to join as a Medical Director to well-established Complex Care Management Group in Houston, TX.
- Overseeing a team of Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Social Workers.
- Seeing 5-10 patients a month. Will have some access to Telemedicine.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team to recruit and hire the best care team members
- Devote the necessary time and energy to ensure the most effective partnership with their operational dyad leader (VP Market Operations) to meet the objective of exceeding customer expectations while in service to your market team Direct delivery of home- and community-based care (preventive, acute, chronic care management)
- Ensure accurate and thorough clinical documentation for all patients
- Data-driven clinical oversight of multidisciplinary teams in partnership with Complex Care Physicians and Clinical Service Managers
- Support market budgeting and forecasting
- Only seeing adult and geriatric patients.
- Will report to the Senior Medical Director
- Geriatric, Behavior Health, Addiction Medicine, and/or Emergency Medicine.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- $255-270,000/year depending on experience.