Community Health Psychiatrist MD/DO
We are looking for a Adult Psychiatrist (MD/DO) to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located less than 3 hours from St. Louis, MO and Kansas City, MO.
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years and live on the Lake!
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Provide Quality Psychiatric Care to serious mentally ill population
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Full staff support
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Only treating adults
· Will be seeing between 10-15 patients per day.
· No Call or weekends!
· 4 day 8 hour work week!
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· Open to Psychiatrist right out of Residency
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Relocation Assistance/Sign-on bonus
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Loan Repayment
· $280-300,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses