Community Health Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PMHNP
We are looking for an Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PHMNP to join a well-established Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located near St. Louis, MO. Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 40 years!
- Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
- Will be seeing all ages.
- Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
- Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
- PMHNP must have good listening skills, and a compassion to help.
- PMHNP must know when to listen and when to prescribe.
- Will be seeing between 12-16 patients per day.
- No Call or weekends!
- Passion to serve the community
- At least 2 year of PMHNP experience.
- Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- 4/10 work schedule. Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
- $110-125,000/year depending on experience. Plus potential bonuses