Community Health Nurse Practitioner - 853944
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new adventure? A growing tribal healthcare system at the top of the world in Alaska is looking for Nurse Practitioners to provide multiple types of medical care in both native Alaskan communities, medical centers, and outpatient clinics providing ongoing medical care.
Just a short plane ride from Anchorage, AK
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients with a broad range of medical conditions and needs.
- Keep patient educated and informed of what is required of him/her to maintain their health
- Most of the patient population is made up of native Alaskans and you will be traveling to both villages (sometimes isolated), hospitals, and outpatient community clinics providing multiple types of medical care.
- Alaska NP license is preferred
- Not open to new grads
- Full benefits package and premiums covered by employer
- Excellent PTO (over 4 weeks) and Retirement benefits with employer match
- Paid holidays, employee wellness
- $156k- $193,000 a year depending on experience
- Possible sign on bonus and relocation assistance
Director Business Development