Community Health Licensed Therapist (LCSW/LMFT) or Psychologist
Growing outpatient mental health agency in the Livermore, CA area is looking to add a full-time permanent Licensed Clinical Social worker, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, or Psychologist to their rapidly growing team. Flexible work schedule, great company culture, and quick onboarding!
This is a hybrid remote/in office position. It is only temporarily fully remote
- For the next few months this position will be remote position but will eventually a hybrid in office/remote role.
- Will work with all ages including school age children, adolescents, and teens conducting both virtual, clinic, and in person therapy and treatment.
- There are two different roles available. One is a more traditional social worker role and the other is a crisis intake (urgent mental health intake position)
- Open to recently certified therapists (LCSW, LMFT) and Psychologists
- Must be California licensed
- Experience providing remote telepsych therapy and care is a plus.
- Full benefits package, Excellent PTO and Retirement benefits, paid holidays off
- Employer covers malpractice and license and certification renewals
- CME allowance and days
- Phenomenal student loan repayment!
- Full-time, M-F schedule
- $92k-$120,000 annual salary based on experience
- Productivity bonus
Director Business Development