Community Health Family Nurse Practitioner
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner/ FNP to join a well-established Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Community Healthcare System that takes care of the community. Located 30 minutes from Hartford, CT.
State and Federal Student Loan Repayment!
Play a big part in a supportive team-based community that has served their community for over 50 years!
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
· Will be working with patients in an Outpatient setting.
· Will do ill visits, preventative medicine visits, well women exams, and routine check-ups in
· Seeing new patients and doing follow ups
· Determine a differential diagnosis and plan for intervention
· Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
· Will have Administration time built into work schedule. No need to take work home!
· Will be seeing between 15-20 patients per day.
· Review labs, ancillary tests, studies, and consultations from specialists and follow up
· Light Phone Call schedule. Two days a month.
· Seeing all ages.
Family Nurse Practitioner Background:
· Passion to serve the community and underserved
· At least 5 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care.
Family Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, Malpractice, license reimbursement and Retirement benefits!
· Sign-on and Relocation Assistance
· CME allowance and time off.
· Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
· Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and they understand.
· No weekends or holidays!
Family Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
· $130,000 for first year. Plus potential bonuses